How To Transfer NagaCoin (NGC) and BinaryCoin (BRC) ERC20 Tokens to CryptoCurrency Exchanges
The following 2 videos are tutorials for:
- Register for the HitBTC Exchange Here
- How To Claim NagaCoin (NGC) in MyEtherWallet
- How To Transfer NGC to HitBTC CryptoCurrency Exchange
- Register for the Coinexchange Exchange Here
- How To Claim BinaryCoin (BRC) in MyEtherWallet
- How To Transfer BRC to Coinexchange CryptoCurrency Exchange
- Go to http://ethgasstation.io to determine the optimal GAS to send with your transaction or just accept the default gas limit they specified in myetherwallet
NagaCoin (NGC) Video to Transfer NGC ERC20 Token to HitBTC
For NagaCoin (NGC), use the following specifications when claiming and creating a CUSTOM TOKEN in MyEtherWallet
Token Contract Address: 0x72dd4b6bd852a3aa172be4d6c5a6dbec588cf131
BinaryCoin (BRC) Video to Transfer BRC ERC-20 Token to Coinexchange
For BinaryCoin (BRC), use the following specifications when claiming and creating a CUSTOM TOKEN in MyEtherWallet
Token Contract Address: 0x7501a4f0b6fcf5ab8d682a57e668214edc3d3ea4
The same procedure applies to ANY token you are given from the many ICOs you participate in!
The company will provide you with the specifications for each of your Tokens.
Until Next Time!
Faith Sloan “QueenWiki”
http://facebook.com/queenwikiOfficial – Get Updates and Please Like the page
http://facebook.com/groups/cryptocurrencyeducation JOIN for Cryptocurrency Education
http://twitter.com/faithsloan FOLLOW ME to get ALL of my social media posts and blog posts
YouTube Channel Like, Comment and SUBSCRIBE for videos!